(An Updated Reblog)
Why spend most of your life trying to change the emotional baggage that is ruining your life. Spending thousands of dollars on meds and on doctor’s who could maybe send their children to medical schools just based on your prescriptions and procedures alone!
Reading books on How To; seven steps to this or the ten steps to that; motivational tapes; special healthy drinks; weekends with gurus, and sometimes even charlatans and fakes. You see, your actions are only controlled by your conscious mind about 5% of the time. The remaining 95% of the time it is ‘like’ the subconscious that controls your life. And the subconscious does not always seem to cotton to all of the above.
The subconscious mind consists of those programmed habits that constantly and even unknowingly keep you going and do the things your conscious mind cannot do.
So what are the three simple words that could maybe change your life!?
Just Do It!!!
What!!! Are you a simpleton just kidding me?
Actually, even this won’t work unless you can rewrite or change the subconscious programs that really run your life. And many of these habits and programs are established during the first 7 to 9 years of your life. So in order to really change your life, you have to do some personal research of your own on how to update these damn programs!
And you have to change your lifestyle to boot! Yes! It’s could be about what you eat, drink, think, do, and may I add, “do do!”
****** ****** ******
Notes NOT From Your Primary Health Provider:
(Opinion…Opinion…Opinion based on personal experience)
I’ve only had two doctors who recognized a problem that was due to my medications: not an organ like my kidneys. I had indications of insufficient kidneys on several blood tests and the specialist I eventually went to immediately recognized that it may have been caused by the interaction of my statin drug and Tricor. He told me to stop Tricor; get a blood test; and see him in two weeks. When I saw him again, my blood work was normal and I have not had any problems since. And I didn’t have to see that specialist again!
He only knew of the possible interaction based on his own experiences. Another doctor would probably have not recognized the negative interaction. But now they should because it is well documented.
I have other such stories based on my experiences and those of other family members.
Doctor’s seem to treat high blood pressure with meds only. However, it may not necessarily be an illness. It could just be a treatable condition caused by lifestyle only. If you are 100 pounds overweight; are a couch potato; eat crap; drink sugary drinks; do not exercise; well, you are probably going to have higher blood pressure, don’t you think?
My resting blood pressure was on average 155/90 in 2014. And I was taking three meds to control it! So, I changed my lifestyle: lost over 30 pounds; watched what I ate, drank, though and did. It is now averaging about 125/77.
At my last doctor’s visit, he looked at my blood work and asked, ‘How did you do this?’
Biology is a significant factor but not the only factor. In my opinion, doctor’s should not just treat organs … No!
They should treat the whole body and mind!